Fine Art/cubism

The common idea about cubism is the plurality of points of view of the object and their simultaneous representations. In a cubist painting, I can't see neither the simultaneity nor the plurality. Can you help me? More over. ALL ART HISTORIANS insist in the research of the subject-object. Since Picasso stated that in a cubist painting the subject-object has lost its importance up till its own fading away – wouldn’t be nonsense to persist in such a hunt of the subject-object?  

If you read my profile, you will see that I am a Salvador Dali expert. If you have questions about Surrealism, that's a different story.

Go back to the early days of Cezanne, Analytical Cubism, Picasso, Georges Braque. In many cases in Art History, it turned out that things were not what they seemed.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.