Fine Art/picasso

JSchmitz wrote at 2012-05-25 23:14:48
I have this exact same print/painting.  My mother purchased it in Mission Hills, KS at an Estate sale in 1976.  Your piece is the only only other color copy I've ever seen.  I've only seen black and white copies of this.  Where did your Grandpa live?  I almost flew to Paris to have it looked at by Picasso's daughter.  I sent her secretary a photo of the piece and she emailed me back that I needed to deposit $750 in her checking account to have her look at an 8x10 photo of it and if looked legit then I would have to fly to Paris to have her appraise it in person.  Still don't know if I have the original or a print, but I would like to know.

Jason wrote at 2012-12-13 23:53:46
I have this same piece.  It was purchased by my mother at an Estate sale in KS in 1976.  I contacted Maylin Pultar throgh the Salvador Dali Society who said she wanted me to send her a good quality picture of the painting and send it to her.  She also wanted me to transfer $750 just for looking at it. and then if Maya Picasso wanted to see it in person then I would need to fly to Paris, France and show it to her.  As far as I knew at the time, I had the only color version of this painting until I saw yours.  I didn't end up paying the money to Maylin only because I'd hate to do that only for her to say it was a Lithograph or print.  I'd like to know if you found anything out about yours.  Please contact me at.

Joseph B. Laskowski