Fine Art/the lady of shalott

Question
This is my second question in as many days!  I am so glad I discovered you!  I have a picture (not framed) which is marked (in script) "Painted by W. Holman Hunt, P.M" on the lower left and "Engraved by J.D. Miller" on the lower right. Beneath the very beautiful picture is an excerpt of Tennyson's poem  and the title "The Lady of Shalott." (also in script).  TENNYSON in print and in caps. At the very lower left is a stamp or seal which requires better vision than mine to read...but I do see London.  The excerpt begins with "She left the web, she left the loom..." In this scene at the right of the window is a picture of a man sans clothing picking fruit from a tree.  I mention this because I saw one with a picture of Christ in that area.  If you have read thus far, I'd like to know more about the piece and it's value and who buys this such things.  I need to sell a lot of stuff!!  Thanks again for your time.

Answer
Hello, is any of this marked or signed in pencil or is it all printed?

If the artist names were in pencil then we would be talking about value. If it all printed than I would say not much value at all.

If you are near a good reputable auction house, then I would suggest putting this in a auction. It may do well depending on who is there say $100-$300 or it may falter and do what the market bears $50.

Joseph B. Laskowski