Fine Art/picasso

Question
Avant La Pique III
Avant La Pique III  
I have a Picasso not sure if it is a lithograph or original.  It is on paper, framed under glass.  I had it framed after finding it in my grandads attic.  It is titled Avant La Pique III and has a date (11-12-59) and "Picasso" in the upper left.  Not sure when it was originally purchased or where.

Answer
It is probably a linocut which is made by cutting a reverse image into a piece of linoleum and then inking the surface(s). Then place the paper on the linoleum and put it through a press.

I cannot find the 3rd state only the first and second on the auction databases. Can you tell me whether this piece is pencil signed and numbered?

Do you have a reputable dealer or auction house in your area?

Swann Galleries in New York would be the ones to show this to in person to determine the worth.  

Joseph B. Laskowski