Fine Art/print

QUESTION: I have a framed print of a river through a little city, it has concrete steps to the water, a pier, it's mostly blue, houses green, red, cream and it's #262/275. It's stamped on the back of the original. (societe de verification de la nouvelle gravure international of new york

ANSWER: The "societe" was connected to The Collectors Guild. The Guild sent low end prints to it's members. Most of what I have seen from them is plate signed affordable art.

QUESTION: I didn't get it from the guild, I am not a member.  We got it from someone that told us that it would be worth something one day.

The Guild was around back in the 1960's. Prints from them are all over the market. They sell for low end $$. If you feel you have something of value, you need to have a proper appraisal done. I do not list appraisers ph#'s here as that would be advertising. Appraisers charge fees. If you want to persue it, send a request to:

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.