Fine Art/rembrandt a girl with a broom, framed print

hi. i was cleaning out the attic and fount 2 framed prints, antique looking. while trying to get the print out of the frame a card fell out. it is typed and says : national gallery of art Washington DC - on the left. On the right: 74. Rembrandt(1606-1669) A Girl with a broom (Mellon collection)
Are these of any value? if yes, how much roughly?
size is about 10x9 - i have not freed the other one yet, lol
thank you.  

Dear Angie,

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. From your description, it appears you have a vintage print that was made after the original painting in the National Gallery of Art. Its value is as a collectible vintage print. Condition plays and important factor in decorative art. You can do a search on eBay and probably get an idea what prints of your subject and size are selling for online.

Maybe you have a valuable print hiding behind the still framed one! :)

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.