Fine Art/2 art pictures

Question
I have 2 in a set of 24x12 pictures These are black and off white. They are both signed by hand. They are builinds and people. Both are marked paris Marion Girrard Or something like that. LeSacre' Coeur Roubmantie or something like that- One says Notre Dame La lemne or something like that. signaTURE IS SOMETHING LIKE maciorg ?? (c) Girrard
That is the best I can tell. These two pictures may be something like a block print. I am guessing. They are nice but seem like modern art, but they are old.
Thanks for any help  

Answer
Dear Linda,

I believe your artist is Marius Girard, 20th century France. Most of his prints were lithographs. I cannot locate an etching or engraving by him. I did find an original pen & ink of his from an auction. I will attach a photo of it. If yours looks like this, maybe you have an original drawing.

You can do a search for him on Google and in eBay to see more of his work. I cannot give you a value without knowing with certainty what it is you have. You might want to take it to a local gallery or museum to get an answer as to the medium. I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley