Fine Art/2 art pictures

I have 2 in a set of 24x12 pictures These are black and off white. They are both signed by hand. They are builinds and people. Both are marked paris Marion Girrard Or something like that. LeSacre' Coeur Roubmantie or something like that- One says Notre Dame La lemne or something like that. signaTURE IS SOMETHING LIKE maciorg ?? (c) Girrard
That is the best I can tell. These two pictures may be something like a block print. I am guessing. They are nice but seem like modern art, but they are old.
Thanks for any help  

Dear Linda,

I believe your artist is Marius Girard, 20th century France. Most of his prints were lithographs. I cannot locate an etching or engraving by him. I did find an original pen & ink of his from an auction. I will attach a photo of it. If yours looks like this, maybe you have an original drawing.

You can do a search for him on Google and in eBay to see more of his work. I cannot give you a value without knowing with certainty what it is you have. You might want to take it to a local gallery or museum to get an answer as to the medium. I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.