Fine Art/Help with Identification

Luzzati Painting
Luzzati Painting  
We acquired this through our family and do not have a history. It has a signature
"Luzzati" but looks more like a renaissance. Could you help steer us in the right
direction to discover what this might be? I contacted you separately - sorry for
the duplication.

Dear Michael,

I hope you are doing well. I am not familiar with the artist. Can you send high resolution jpegs of a close up of the signature, the front and back of the painting and any other writing? Also, what is the canvas size? I'll see if I can help you identify it.

Email to

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.