Fine Art/LITHIO PRINT

Question
I HAVE A PRINT OF THE LONE WOLF BY KOWALSKI.  AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PRINT ON THE RIGHT IT SAYS "NO.630 THE LONE WOLF...KOWALSKI (AMERICAN) PRIVET COLLECTION"  ON THE LEFT SIDE IS SAYS LITHO USA

DO I HAVE ANYTHING OF ANY VALUE???

Answer
Hello Mary, there are several Kowalski artists.

Leopold Franz KOWALSKI (1856-1931)
Alfred KOWALSKI (1849-1915)
Leon KOWALSKI (1870-1937)
A. KOWALSKI (1926)
Arthur KOWALSKI (1893-1958)
Raymond Alois KOWALSKI (1933)

Without a first name it will be difficult for me to search auction records for this piece. You can try Sotheby's or Christie's auction houses for an appraisal.

Since we don't see a lot of works by this artist and no strong demand, it leads me to believe that this print is not going to score you a million bucks. Feel free to follow up with more information about this piece if you would like to discuss further.

Thank you,

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans