Fine Art/Looking for a Dali drawing

Hi Dan,
I went to a Dali exhibition a few years back and remember
seeing a drawing of a man on a horse, holding some kind of
staff. What made the drawing unique is that it is a line
drawing in which Dali never took the nib from the paper. It
isn't rendered any more than the one continuous curving
line. I am unable to find anything on this drawing anywhere
and would like to try to make a birthday present using it.
Do you know what it might be called so I can try to track it
Thank you very much in advance!

Yes, I have a number of choices for you, It's better to use email so we can converse back and forth.

Send your question to:

so I will have your personal email and can contact you with examples.

Do not post your email here, you will get spammed by others that find it.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.