Fine Art/Oil Painting Question on artist

Question
Hi Dolly,
I have an oil painting rather large in size. Painting is of a village with huts, trees, bushes, and a peasant girl holding a basket. The artists name is C. Shain. Can you tell me anything about this painting?
Ann

Answer
Dear Ann,

I am not familiar with the artist. I will take a look and give you as much information as I can based on quality photographs. Email high resolution jpeg attachments of the full painting, back of painting, signature, and any other writing on the frame or canvas. You can email them to dheadley@fineartgalleria.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley