Fine Art/Rudolph Lesch Painting #771

Question
QUESTION: Looking for more information regarding my painting by Rudolph Lesch DYF By the Towpath #771.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

ANSWER: Painting?  Rudolph Lesch mass produced low end art/prints etc.

Dan

QUESTION: Opps, didn't mean painting it's most definetly print.  Any idea what it's worth?  I know the #771 is signficant in some way.  Does it mean it was the 771 one printed?  Do you know anywhere in Maryland where I could take it to have it appraised?  Thanks for the info.

Answer
The 771 is probably the inventory number from the original source of the prints. I'm not sure you want to spend the type of money appraisers charge, it might be more than the value of the print?

I'll see if I can find more details for you, but like I say, Lesch was known for Low End Affordable prints.

Dan

Dan Twyman