Fine Art/Toulouse Lautrec lithographs

Question
I have two old lithographs, one is Reine de Joie, which appears to be printed on an oatmeal type paper.  It measures approx. 10 inches by 12 inches.  It is signed near left side once and signed again on the bottom border. There is also what appears to be a marking on the fork which shows in the print.  How can I find the value of this litho which we purchased about 20 years ago at a barn sale.

Answer
Dear Claire,

The original Reine de Joie was poster size ((55 1/3x37 1/6 in) and these sell in the five figure range.  Your print is likely a later reproduction. Its value is based on the quality of the reproduction. I found a smaller version on auction records without the wording that is called "Reine de Joie par Victor Joze chez tous les libraires”. It is approximately the same size as your print and it sells retail in the hundreds to low four figures. If it is hand signed, I would question the authenticity of the signature. If you would like, you can email me high quality jpeg images of the print front and back, and close up photos of the signature and any other writing. Email to dheadley@fineartgalleria.com.

Best regards,
Dolly  

Dolly D Headley