Fine Art/Toulouse Lautrec lithographs

I have two old lithographs, one is Reine de Joie, which appears to be printed on an oatmeal type paper.  It measures approx. 10 inches by 12 inches.  It is signed near left side once and signed again on the bottom border. There is also what appears to be a marking on the fork which shows in the print.  How can I find the value of this litho which we purchased about 20 years ago at a barn sale.

Dear Claire,

The original Reine de Joie was poster size ((55 1/3x37 1/6 in) and these sell in the five figure range.  Your print is likely a later reproduction. Its value is based on the quality of the reproduction. I found a smaller version on auction records without the wording that is called "Reine de Joie par Victor Joze chez tous les libraires”. It is approximately the same size as your print and it sells retail in the hundreds to low four figures. If it is hand signed, I would question the authenticity of the signature. If you would like, you can email me high quality jpeg images of the print front and back, and close up photos of the signature and any other writing. Email to

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.