Fine Art/european artist (oils)

Question
I have several oil paintings by european artist how do i find out about them.  One in particular is roberto lupetti,another is a still life of an old man  it looks like its signed by E pluderf? thanks for any help

Answer
Dear Linda,

I hope you are doing well. I found information on your artist Roberto Lupetti.

Roberto Lupetti. 1918-1997 - Roberto Lupetti was a classically trained artist. Born in Milan, Italy, Lupetti was raised in an environment that nurtured creativity. At the age of fourteen he was accepted to attend Brera Liceo Artistico, one of the most prestigious art academies in Italy. Once involved in the strict curriculum, Lupetti learned the many disciplines established by the Renaissance Painters, examining and then putting into practice their laws of art. Lupetti Graduated with honors. Lupetti explains that as a student of the Royal Academy, He was offered a position to help restore the Vatican's Sistine Chapel. With his successful restoration of the Vatican, Lupetti was invited to do similar work on the immense fresco "The Battle of Ponte Miluio" by Giulio Roman, A disciple of Rapheal. RobertoLupetti earned five degrees at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts. Roberto was married to fellow artist Lynn Lupetti.

For listings of his paintings for sale on the secondary market, go to: http://www.artbrokerage.com/art/robertolupetti/

I would need the true name of the other artist to try to find him. Can you email a high quality jpeg of the painting, (front and back), and a closeup of the signature? If so, email them to dheadley@fineartgalleria.com

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley