Fine Art/picasso pochoir

Hi, I have a Picasso Pochoir that is old and was framed in NY at Brentanos a long time ago. I kept the original paper title but not the frame. It is not signed. They put "Le Chat" on the back but I think it is called "The cat catching a bird". Is it worth anything and if so, how do I sell it? Thanks so much!

I've seen more than one image with this title.
Pablo Picasso
"Le chat (The Cat)," in the book Histoire naturelle: Picasso eaux-fortes originales pour les textes de Buffon (Picasso's Original Etchings for Buffon's Text) (Paris: Martin Fabiani, 1942)
Also, there are low end prints available online and some that claim to be signed, but are at low prices, and are probably fakes or un-authorized reproductions.  I deal in signed art, so I'm not sure where to refer you?

If you are in NY, there are dealers that might consign this type of things, but as it is not signed, I'm not sure how much $$ you will get for it.  More research is needed.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.