Fine Art/seriolithograph art

Question
I recently obtained two prints summer enchantment by schaefer miles reg#128932.H803 and venice yellow sunset by krasnyansky,anatole reg#128931.H594 . I would like an est. on value please. both prints are in orginal shipping tube from fine art sales inc. miami florida . venice yellow sunset2003 is 27"x29 3/4" signed by artist in the plate. summer enchantement2003 is 26 1/2"x 39 7/8" signed by artist in the plate. both have certificate of authenticity from Fine Art Sales Inc. both signed by Albert R. Molina Jr. Director. Any thing you can tell me about these prints will be greatly appericated thank you for your time and efforts on this matter.

Answer
Dear Amy,

The prints you have were printed and distributed through a series of companies associated with Park West Gallery. Fine Art Sales, Inc. is a Miami based company associated with Park West. A seriolithograph is a name Park West has given to their printing method. Your prints are not original pieces of art. I have seen your particular Krasnyansky print Yellow Sunset starting at $65 and getting no offers. Summer Enchantment is probably in the same price range. You can do a search on eBay as there are dozens of this artists prints being offered.

There is a lot of controversy on art by this organization of companies. I would stay away from them in the future. I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly  

Dolly D Headley