Fine Art/Gustave Flasschoen painting

Question
Front
Front  
I found a oil painting signed G. Flasschoen and am wondering if it is a Gustave Flasschoen (Belgian 1868-1940) The piece measures about 21" x 25". I researched the artist and saw that some of his work has been auctioned at Christies. Might this be authentic? I have a picture of the signature if you want it, but this only allows one image.
Thanks
Kless
Kansas City, Missouri

Answer
Dear Kless,

I hope you are doing well. I looked up the work and signature of Gustave Flasschoen and neither of them resemble your painting. I can see the signature well enough in your photo to be able to read it. Flasscheon's signature is nearly illegible and the first initial G looks like a 9.

If you still want to email me a photo of the signature, I will take a closer look. Email to dolly12@aol.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley