Fine Art/Lithographe III - Chagall

Question
In 1974 I bought the book Lithographe III - of Chagall, French edition. In 1980 Chagall signed the book on the 3rd page. He came once a year in August to the Hotel du Cap - Eden Roc, in Antibes where I worked. He wife was a very nice person as well as he, albeit aging in years at that time. The book is in perfect condition with plastic cover and cardboard protector as well as the Lithograph. How much do you think it is worth.

Answer
Sounds interesteing. I am not able to do free appraisals here. Also, if you are in another country, it makes it difficult for us to examine the works to get a better sense of authenticity.

If you are selling the works, send images and all details to:

dan@dali.com  

Dan Twyman