Fine Art/Question regarding this Artist and painting

muller painting
muller painting  
Hi I just sort of ended up with this painting and have no Idea as to its origin or anything about this artist.I believe the signature reads "Muller" .If you could give me some idea or even point me in the right direction ,I would really appreciate it. The painting canvas is 24" x 36" . I have attatched some pictures of the painting and the Artist Signature. Thanks and Best Regards, Rick

Dear Rick,

Try sending the photos to Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.