Fine Art/Toulouse-Lautrec

Question
aristide Bruant dans son cabaret
aristide Bruant dans s  
I also have a print/litho by Toulouse-Lautrec intitled, aristide Bruant dans son cabaret.  On the lower left side printed in blue vertically, and it reads:  lmp EDW Ancourt at Cie Paris (Depose).  The size is aprox. 18" X 27" in height.
I bought it years ago in a Russian Club in NJ, called Rova Farms.  No one in the club wanted the manager to sell it to me, however, he was very drunk, and did sell it to me.  My question is; Is it possible that it may be worth something?

Answer
Dear Dale,

The original lithograph poster Aristide Bruant dans son Cabaret was pulled in 1893 and is approximately 38 x 53 inches printed on two sheets. The original lithograph ranges in value from $25,000 to 65,000 depending on condition. It was commissioned, along with several others, by Bruant to promote his cabaret act. There are later copies of the original in various sizes and vintage. The early copies have value based on the quality of the printing and paper. Unfortunately, I cannot give you a value on your poster without inspecting it in person.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley