Fine Art/david lee print

Dick wrote at 2014-09-20 06:14:32
David Lee is deathly ill. He will not be signing anymore prints or paintings and reportedly may not live throughout this year. Hold on to what you have.

Carolina Bodner

I CANNOT ANSWER QUESTIONS REGARDING ANY TYPE OF ART THAT IS NOT ASIAN. My expertise is Buddhist Art in mainland Southeast Asia particularly Thailand, Cambodia, Burma/Myanmar and Laos.

I have a Masters degree in Art History with a concentration in Southeast Asian Studies. I worked in Laos training local museum staff on object handling, and database maintenance. I have traveled and studied the art of Thailand and Cambodia, particularly Buddha images. I also conducted all my research in Burma/Myanmar on Buddhist narrative representation, and are due to publish an article on this subject in the fall.

Theosophical society, National Geographic Society, High IQ international society.

Finalis (collegial poetry), soon to be published in the Journal of Burma Studies.

MA in art history with a concentration on SE Asian studies.

FLAS (foreign language area scholarship) scholar two years in a row for the advance study of Thai language, NIU Art History Symposium best paper 2006, Phi Theta Kappa honor society.