Fine Art/re: the rest

Question
I have a signed Picasso lithograph from 1967 entitled "the rest" and am wondering first of all if I could get a ballpark estimate and sell it through you. I'm thinking it may have been printed by Daniel Jacomet but not sure.

Seeing that Picasso died in 1973, I think his signature is real.  

Answer
You really have to make sure when it comes to Picasso. Becoming harder to authenticate as the experts from the past are no longer around.  We have sold many Picasso works in the past and might be able to help you.  Send all images and details along with your contact info to:

collectdali@aol.com

Dan

Dan Twyman