Fine Art/stoned signed Picasso Lithograph

Question
I have a stoned signed Picasso Lithograph. I believe it is called Fluer for UCLA, I have seen many prints like it, but none with for ucla on the front.  It was created by Picasso in appreciation for his 81st birthday celebration/art show at UCLA in the fall of 1961.  It was certified and registered by the Collier Art corporation.  I believe they have been defunct now for many years, yet were a reputable company in the world of art action.  My litho is in its original frame and I believe it is 1 of the 500 printed from the original stone.  The first 10 were signed originals, then there were 500 stoned signed and I believe 2500 stoned signed made into posters advertising the show.  That is all I know..can you help fill in the gaps please?

Answer
The best way to go with a Picasso is pencil or hand signed. The experts in the Picasso world charge fees that can sometimes be a bit expensive. If you have plate signed decorative art, it might not be worth the fees.  I'll see what I can find and get back to you.

Dan

Dan Twyman