Fine Art/Chagall silk screen?

Question
Lithographs, silk screens, wood cuts and serigraphs really throw me both as to which is which and whether they are genuine or a forger copying the technique of the artist. One in question is a silk screen or serigraph print by Chagall that I believe is called Blue Circus. It is 8.5 x 11 inches and shows an inverted dancer or acrobat, fish, green horse head and juggler among other images. The blues are very bright and the dancer is mostly in red. There is a green signature (Chagall) on the image under the dancer's headdress.

It is printed on fairly heavy paper and the texture feels like tempera paint. I have other prints by other artists that are produced by the same method. None indicate who or where the pictures were made or when. They are just pictures on paper. I can supply a photo if needed although you would need to feel the print to understand it. Any information you can give me would be appreciated.

Answer
Dear Isabelle,

I hope you are doing well. I apologize for the delay in my response, but it was unavoidable. Send me clear high resolution jpeg photos as attachments of the front, back, close up of any writing and some close up shots of the prints margin. Try the macro setting on your camera and use the highest quality setting. You can email them to dolly12@aol.com. I'll do my best to help you with the identification of your print.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley