Fine Art/Ernie Barnes limited edition print

I have a signed print of Fast Break.  Original made for Jerry Buss.  Depicts 1987 Lakers Championship game.  I believe only execs from Lakers and The Forum got signed prints.  What do you think is its value and how would I best go about selling it, if I chose to do so.

See this website.  Fascinating story.

On East Coast try Swann Galleries in NYC, or
on West Coast call the folks at this website above.

I could not speak to value, but the folks at The Company of Art should have information for you.  
I certainly think it is worth your time to research, especially if it is good condition. There are many Laker fans who would no doubt prize this print.   I, however, am a Celtic fan.

Good luck,

Stuart Cartwright

American Fine Art Paintings.
Oils, Watercolors, Sketches. Nineteenth and early Twentieth Century. Hudson River School, Pennsylvania Academy, Cape Ann artists, Ash Can, Woodstock, Florida Indian River, American Impressionists, etc. I can provide some background about artists and perhaps a rough appraisal or guidance towards obtaining a value. I am acquainted with many of the best American art dealers and auction houses. Original works only, I do not follow the print market. I do NOT field questions about prints.

Important to know
I am not expert in European art. I encourage you to send questions on European artists to other experts on this service. NO PRINTS:I encourage you to seek help on prints elsewhere. Two sites come to mind: and

I have been collecting original American Fine Art for over 20 years. I have curated art shows, and I have served as a dealer, providing appraisals and guidance for the last 8 years.

Bachelor of Arts Master of Business Administration