Fine Art/Ernie Barnes limited edition print

Question
I have a signed print of Fast Break.  Original made for Jerry Buss.  Depicts 1987 Lakers Championship game.  I believe only execs from Lakers and The Forum got signed prints.  What do you think is its value and how would I best go about selling it, if I chose to do so.

Answer
See this website.  Fascinating story.
http://www.erniebarnes.com/index.html

On East Coast try Swann Galleries in NYC, or
on West Coast call the folks at this website above.

I could not speak to value, but the folks at The Company of Art should have information for you.  
I certainly think it is worth your time to research, especially if it is good condition. There are many Laker fans who would no doubt prize this print.   I, however, am a Celtic fan.

Good luck,
Stu  

Stuart Cartwright