Fine Art/Picasso Black Jacquie

Question
I have recently purchased @ auction a "Black Jacquie" It is signed both in plate and pencil, dated in plate as 14.858(?).
I can't understand the notation. It is numbered in pencil as
19/100. My question: Are there any known fakes of this work?

Thank you very much.....

Answer
The obvious question: Why would an artist sign a print that is already signed in the plate?

If you have a photolithograph that had the signature in the image when it was printed, and then the artist signed the print, that can explain a double signature.  I have sold many works by Picasso, all were with only one signature.

Dan

Dan Twyman