Fine Art/Pierre Bonnard lithographs/prints?

Question
Bonnard1
Bonnard1  
Hello!  I ask this of you as you list Lautrec as an artist specialty and he a Bonnard were close,so.. I have recently obtained three Pierre Bonnard framed lithographs.  Upon removing the prints from the frame I discovered the text that I have attached an image of.  I have viewed the lithos with stereoscope and can see no indication of offset/dot print pattern; in fact, there appears to be depth and layering of the colors making me think that these may be lithographs. If so, would these have come from a volume or series with the captions like this. If it helps these were with another original watercolor (signed but unable to decipher as of yet) that was labeled from a Paris frame shop that was in business in the early 1900s.  The three I have are this "Marchand des quatre-saisons" 1895, and "Le Fiacre" or Horse Cab, 1895, and "Street Corner, from Some aspects of Paris Life" 1897.  The paper is thick, but I did not detect any watermark.  I would like to know some information on the reproduction of Bonnard's lithographs, and when these might date from.  I even went to the Chicago Institute of Art where the originals are housed, but they were not on display, and no one on-site at the weekend time could field a question on reproduction history. I only sent the close up image of the caption as that will solve a lot of my questions; however, if you would like to see close-ups of the lithos, I would be happy to take some and send them along. Thank you for your time, and I understand completely if this is out of your realm.  It's nice to have found a place that might point me in the right direction as to where these may have originated as they don't appear to be from a recent large mass-production.  Steve

Answer
Dear Steve,

I hope you are doing well. I apologize for the delay in my response, but it was unavoidable. Send me clear high resolution jpeg photos as attachments of the front, back, close up of any writing and some close up shots of the prints margin. Try the macro setting on your camera and use the highest quality setting. You can email them to dolly12@aol.com.
I also need the size of the prints. I'll do my best to help you with the identification of your print.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley