Fine Art/Rico Tomaso

Question
I have six lithographs done by the famous Rico Tomaso and I need to find out there value. The prints were done by WM.H.MULLER Printing Co. These were done for janus art publications at one point and were appraised for $15,000 in 1983. The reproductions are Early American, Wild African, Boer's Luck, Gamblers Luck, The Despondency of Don Ramon, Despair. What would be there current value and how should I go about selling them? Thanks in advance!

Answer
Dear Amy,

Are you certain your artist is Rico Tomaso? Those do not sound like his lithos and I cannot find them under his name. The other question I have is who did the $15,000 appraisal? If it is the publisher, they need to be appraised by an independent appraiser.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley