Fine Art/identifying an artist

Question
I recently picked up a painting at a yard sale  in Salt Lake City and it is amazing. It is done in very bold colors red, blue, yellow etce . The golden gate bridge is in the background and coming up a  hill is a garbage truck obviously a street in San Francisco. I believe it is an oil painting and is signed Hector at the bottom right corner.I am hoping you can identify the artist. Thank you.

Answer
Hello Hemi,

I can try to help you with your painting. Send clear high resolution jpeg images (as attachments rather than inserts) of the entire painting front & back, and a close up of the photo. Let me know the size and medium. Is it on canvas or board? Also include any writing that may be on the frame or back of the painting. Email to dolly12@aol.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley