Fine Art/identifying an artist

I recently picked up a painting at a yard sale  in Salt Lake City and it is amazing. It is done in very bold colors red, blue, yellow etce . The golden gate bridge is in the background and coming up a  hill is a garbage truck obviously a street in San Francisco. I believe it is an oil painting and is signed Hector at the bottom right corner.I am hoping you can identify the artist. Thank you.

Hello Hemi,

I can try to help you with your painting. Send clear high resolution jpeg images (as attachments rather than inserts) of the entire painting front & back, and a close up of the photo. Let me know the size and medium. Is it on canvas or board? Also include any writing that may be on the frame or back of the painting. Email to

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.