Fine Art/Dali lithograph

Question
I just got a lithograph of "The persistence of memory"  done as an after from a glass etching. The piece is embossed and signed by Dali, in pencil. It is numbered  21/350.  It is signed on the back as being authenticated by Peter Lucas of NY, and it is said to have been printed by his mother, Mary Lucas. I have the letters of authentication.
Because of the situation, we paid, relatively, very little for this piece. This was brokered through another friend.
Real? Fake? Thoughts?  

Answer
Dear Nina,

I hope you are doing well. It has been brought to my attention that there may be discrepancies in the "definitive" guide on Salvador Dali's work that I used to research your question. This may affect the information I have previously given to you. I have also been told that Peter Lucas authenticated signatures by Dali. Though the book states there are no signed prints; there may actually be some. I suggest you contact Dan Twyman, another expert on this site and get his opinion on the lithograph.

Kind regards,
Dolly  

Dolly D Headley