Fine Art/F O C Darley print

Question
My mother has a large Darley print, engraved by A.H.Richie & Co. entitled Triumph of Patriotism (Geo. Washington Entering New York) which I see is one of Darley's many famous works.  This print has been in my mother's household since she can remember (she is now 87), so I am guessing it has been around at least since the late 20's.  It is in very good condition with only some discoloration of the unprinted white border.  How can I better date it and get an appraisal?

Answer
Dear Robert,

It appears that more than one publisher released a print copy of the original painting by Felix O.C. Darley. The earliest printing that I was able to locate was published by George T. Perry in 1860. I found a price between $2000-3000 for this printing. Yours is a later printing that was published between 1928 and 1932. It was released as an open edition copy of a print. I have not been able to locate an estimated value on your piece; but I can tell you that a copy of the original print such as yours would be valued considerably less than the 1860 printing. I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley