Fine Art/Identifying paintings in a photograph

I am currently reading Julia childs, My Life in France. On pg., 139 there is a photograph of
Mrs. child and 'prince curnonsky; hanging on a wall behind them, are ten seperate prints of
birds. I am so curious as to who the artist of these prints are and, is it possible to locate them?

Dear Vicki,

I do not have a copy of the book to see the prints you are interested in. I have a set of 10 framed hummingbird prints from an ornithology book. There are numerous artists, like Audubon, who specialized in birds. Do a search on ebay for prints, birds and see if anything looks familiar. It is possible to locate them, but you have to identify them first.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.