Fine Art/Identifying paintings in a photograph

Question
Hello,
I am currently reading Julia childs, My Life in France. On pg., 139 there is a photograph of
Mrs. child and 'prince curnonsky; hanging on a wall behind them, are ten seperate prints of
birds. I am so curious as to who the artist of these prints are and, is it possible to locate them?

Answer
Dear Vicki,

I do not have a copy of the book to see the prints you are interested in. I have a set of 10 framed hummingbird prints from an ornithology book. There are numerous artists, like Audubon, who specialized in birds. Do a search on ebay for prints, birds and see if anything looks familiar. It is possible to locate them, but you have to identify them first.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley