Fine Art/Violet Parkhurt Origional

Question
Parkhurst Painting
Parkhurst Painting  
I currently have a Violet Parkhurt original that I acquired at a thrift store about 3 years ago. There is slight damage to the frame and to the painting it's self but not very noticeable.

My question is how I get it appraised or even if you know a good market to just sell this item.. I have seen reprints of much of her work but not any of this particular painting..

I have included a picture so you can take a look at it and let me know.. If you need any further information I will be glad to give it to you.

Answer
Dear Anthony,

The artist has a website that allows collectors to submit photos of the artist's painting to have it authenticated and appraised. This would be your best course of action as nothing qualifies a piece of art more than the artist or the artist's estate. The website link is: http://www.parkhurstartgalleries.com/appraisal.html

I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley