Fine Art/artist/painting identification

Question
artist\'s signature
artist's signature  
Dear Dolly,

I've acquired a signed oil painting [landscape] and am curious about its origins and the artist. The signature appears to be "Gregor" but I'm not sure about this. Could you please look at the image of the signature and identify, if possible, along with any artist's background you have available? Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

chris

Answer
Dear Chris,

There are several listed artists by that last name. I might be able to associate the painting with the right artist if I could see the entire painting, front and back. If you can send high quality jpeg images; email to dolly12@aol.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley