Fine Art/painting

Question
I would like to know if Rembrandt oe another artist painted a picture of his son. It has a tworn price of paper on the back but what's left reads...
..portrait of the artist son by Rembr
If you email me back I can attach a picture but i couldn't figure it out. Thanks

Answer
Dear Kendra,

It sounds like you have a print after one of the paintings Rembrandt did of his son Titus. Titus was the fourth and only son to reach adulthood. You can find images of these paintings by searching using keywords: Rembrandt, Titus, portrait. Using image search you should be able to readily identify your image. Since the original is an oil on canvas; your print is a reproduction of the original painting. The value is decorative and depends on the quality of the printing, vintage, and condition. After you find your image use keywords with Rembrandt, "name of painting" and art print to see if you can find a similar print. It sounds like your print is not in good condition. I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley