Fine Art/Identifying Artist Name of Etching

Hi Andrew~
I have done a far amount of research (online) to identify this artist's signature to no avail. I also looked at the artist signature site that you have recommended to others. I'm assuming this is an etching as it has a raised border around the print. The print is signed in pencil. Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks for your time.

Hi Angela,

I do not recognize this piece, but from the image and your description it does appear to be an etching. Please take a look at this list of appraisers to see if there is one near you. I recommend contacting one of them or one of the auction houses below to get more information on your piece.

Bonham's Valuation Day Calendar

Feel free to contact me further if you have any more questions.

Thank you,

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans

Experienced in selling, appraising and judging authenticity of signed original prints and unique works of fine art. Concentration on Picasso lithographs; Rembrandt etchings; Edgar Degas drawings; Calder lithographs; Miro; Durer woodcuts; Marc Chagall lithographs; Renoir etchings; Toulouse Lautrec lithographs; Vasarely; Warhol silk screens; Henry Moore sculptures.

Judging authenticity and avoiding fraud. Appraisal. Fine art investments.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Sonoma State University