Fine Art/Michael Schofield

Question
I have recently come into several paintings by several known artist such as Tie-Feng Jiang, Quiang Huang. I also have a very large canvas painting named "The Fading Light" by Michael Schofield, but cannot find any information on it. It is framed and signed on the back of the canvas by the artist and has a COA. Can you provide any information on this painting?

Answer
Dear Patricia,

I checked auction records and did not locate your painting. It is likely it has been in a private collection since its original purchase from the artist. You can look at other of his original paintings and the pricing on the secondary market at:
http://www.artbrokerage.com/artist/Michael-Schofield

I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley