Fine Art/Michael Schofield

I have recently come into several paintings by several known artist such as Tie-Feng Jiang, Quiang Huang. I also have a very large canvas painting named "The Fading Light" by Michael Schofield, but cannot find any information on it. It is framed and signed on the back of the canvas by the artist and has a COA. Can you provide any information on this painting?

Dear Patricia,

I checked auction records and did not locate your painting. It is likely it has been in a private collection since its original purchase from the artist. You can look at other of his original paintings and the pricing on the secondary market at:

I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.