Fine Art/Picasso la guerre et la paix. Etude opp.52:096

I have been searching for a print of the above named painting.I do not
require a sighned or numbered print,but would consider .I once owned a
copy purchased from Vancouver art gallery.I have been searching for 24
plus hrs,none of the common websites or galleries carry this print. There
are 2 on ebay but signatures look fishy.I love this print, it speeks to me.I
must have it.I have somewhat enjoyed the search and have newfound
appreciation of art.I will make a donation to an art charity in your name if
you can help me ,thank you cincerally, Edward .

Dear Edward,

It is very difficult to search a print from such a large study. Can you send me links to the ones you found on eBay so that I can review them for you? Email your original question and the links to

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.