Fine Art/Picasso la guerre et la paix. Etude opp.52:096

Question
I have been searching for a print of the above named painting.I do not
require a sighned or numbered print,but would consider .I once owned a
copy purchased from Vancouver art gallery.I have been searching for 24
plus hrs,none of the common websites or galleries carry this print. There
are 2 on ebay but signatures look fishy.I love this print, it speeks to me.I
must have it.I have somewhat enjoyed the search and have newfound
appreciation of art.I will make a donation to an art charity in your name if
you can help me ,thank you cincerally, Edward .

Answer
Dear Edward,

It is very difficult to search a print from such a large study. Can you send me links to the ones you found on eBay so that I can review them for you? Email your original question and the links to dheadley@headleyfineart.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley