Fine Art/Please identify this artwork

I have this piece of art that I believe is a numbered lithograph.  It is signed Calder in pencil and is numbered 17/75.  Thanks  

Calder Flower at the Fence
Calder Flower at the F  
Dear Don,

Your lithograph is by Alexander Calder,(1898-1976), and is similar to a piece titled Flowers at the Fence. They are identical compositions but yours appears to have different colors than the one I located,(see photo). The colors in your photo are not Calder colors. Could it be faded?
His signed limited edition prints sell well on the secondary market. You can search eBay for an idea of pricing. I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,

Note: The photo did not load. Go to the website to see it:

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.