Fine Art/Please identify this artwork

Question
Calder
Calder  
I have this piece of art that I believe is a numbered lithograph.  It is signed Calder in pencil and is numbered 17/75.  Thanks  

Answer
Calder Flower at the Fence
Calder Flower at the F  
Dear Don,

Your lithograph is by Alexander Calder,(1898-1976), and is similar to a piece titled Flowers at the Fence. They are identical compositions but yours appears to have different colors than the one I located,(see photo). The colors in your photo are not Calder colors. Could it be faded?
His signed limited edition prints sell well on the secondary market. You can search eBay for an idea of pricing. I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Note: The photo did not load. Go to the website to see it:
http://www.apprizeart.com/artist/name/alexander-calder

Dolly D Headley