Fine Art/Quantity of Collection Domaine Picasso available

We purchased a Collection Domaine Picasso piece at a gallery in Scottsdale, AZ.  It is numbered 51/500.  Curiousity got the best of me and I bought a couple of smaller pieces on ebay.  How many of his works are in this collection and how many are estimated to be for sale.  It it up to 500 for each size of a print?  Are there thousands or hundreds of thousand or millions of these floating around?  It there a specific art printer for these prints?   Want to make sure I haven't been taken for a ride.  The piece we bought in Scottsdale is beautiful.  The pieces I ordered from a seller on ebay haven't arrived yet.  The pieces from ebay are 13x20.  Should I do quality framing on the pieces?  

The majority of people that contact me with questions about art they bought on ebay are not happy after the art is reviewed. Ebay does not police issues like authenticity or correct values of art.
You can send images of what you have and I can do some research. Quite often, images are sent with wrong titles etc., so it's best that I see them.  Email images to:

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.