Fine Art/Robert Addison Original Painting

I have an original Robert Addison Painting named Winter Survivor.  It is 24" x 32" acrylic painting fully framed, signed in 1987.  I am trying to find out a way to auction or sell the painting.  I have some great pictures of the painting, along with the certificate of authenticity.  The price is originally listed at $55,000, but I am not sure what I should list it for today.  I would like to know if there is still interest in this artist and how I can make sure it goes to a good home, while still getting a fair price.  

Thank you!

Dear Kate,

I did not receive your follow up photos. I have an inquiry on your painting if it is still available you can email me at

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.