Fine Art/Robert Addison Original Painting

Question
I have an original Robert Addison Painting named Winter Survivor.  It is 24" x 32" acrylic painting fully framed, signed in 1987.  I am trying to find out a way to auction or sell the painting.  I have some great pictures of the painting, along with the certificate of authenticity.  The price is originally listed at $55,000, but I am not sure what I should list it for today.  I would like to know if there is still interest in this artist and how I can make sure it goes to a good home, while still getting a fair price.  

Thank you!

Answer
Dear Kate,

I did not receive your follow up photos. I have an inquiry on your painting if it is still available you can email me at dheadley@headleyfineart.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley