Fine Art/Carle Vernet collection of 12 lithographs (?)

Question
C. Vernet engravings/lithographs ,
C. Vernet engravings/l  
Dear Dolly
I believe I have 12 old aquatint engravings/colored lithographs (I don't know what they really are# with hunting scenes from Carle Vernet. In all of them, on the lower left corner we can read ‘Design’d & Engrav’d by C. Vernet’, on the lower right corner is the date #1824# and the number of the engraving/lithographs collection #1 to 12# and, below the name of the ‘Scene’, we can see a paper mark in relief showing a winged animal with a human head, perhaps a ‘Lamassu’ from the ancient Assyrians. In two of them, I could find a signature, presumably from C. Vernet #but I don't know if it is really his signature). Furthermore, all the names of the scenes are in English and not in French, as I think they should, as C. Vernet is French and in those few lithos I could find in some websites,those names were always in French – like ‘Promenade en Guigue’ which, in this collection is entitled  ‘Tilbury Walk’.
So, and having seen some very interesting and clear answers you already gave concerning this artist, I would very much appreciate if you please could tell me if this collection is really from C. Vernet, if the prints are rare, a rough estimate of their value and which US gallery or another US entity could I contact if I decide to sell them.
Any information that you might offer would be very valuable to me and greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much for your time.
Best regards.
Madalena Eloy

Answer
Dear Madalena,

I hope you are doing well. It would be helpful if you could email photos of a few of the prints where I can see the borders close; including the writing and signature. Please email high resolution photos to dheadley@headleyfineart.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley