Fine Art/J.Pauwels painting

Question
This oil painting is 24" by 28". It came from Belgium. It is signed J Pauwels but the style and signature doesn't match any of the Pauwels I've been able to locate. I don't think it is Henre J Pauwels or Josef Pauwels.

You see the tack holes on the side of the canvas. The tacks has been replaced by staples. It is canvas but the back has a lining of burlap.

Any information you can give me about the painting would be appreciated.

http://s575.photobucket.com/albums/ss195/thatcomedian/JPauwels%20Painting/

Answer
Good morning, David.
I believe the earlier answers you received on the internet at FindArtInfo.com are spot-on.  

You must have missed the admonition in my profile: I do not answer European art related questions.  

Enjoy your artwork. I do not think it is worth your time or anyone else's, on any internet service, to pursue further investigation of this canvas.  

Stu

Stuart Cartwright