Fine Art/A M Gorter - J Damstra

Dolly - I have been roaming around the internet to find
information about two European painters A M Gorter and J
Damstra - I have inherited some time ago an original oil from
each artist - Can you tell me more? - Thanks - Brian  

Dear Brian,

I was able to locate an artist that may be your A.M. Gorter. He is a Dutch artist by the name of Arnold Marc Gorter, (1866-1933). You can read more about the artist at:

Unfortunately I was unable to find the other artist in any of my books and online sources. You may want to ask one of the other experts. I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.