Fine Art/Miro Litho

Question
Miro Litho
Miro Litho  
I have a Miro litho (I looked at it with a loop, no dot pattern), that I just cannot identify with ANY of his works? I have searched Live Auctioneers and all art sites.I found this at an estate sale and the frame it came in was confirmed to be from the 50's at our local frame shop. There was a gallery sticker on the back that read only: "Joan Miro d'apres litho" The signature appears to be in pencil, but there isn't a number. The paper is Arches but there is no info on the printer that ran it? Can you help me identify this piece please?

Answer
Many of these works have to be researched in hard cover books about the artist. The website you mentioned has what they call hand signed Miro, Picasso and other masters at starting bids of $150.00, so obviously those are not real.  I'll see what I can find.

Dan

Dan Twyman