Fine Art/Original Dali etching

Question
I inherited an original etching of a Dali entitled "Don Quixote", in my family for over fifty years.  I wish to authenticate it as an original.  There is an embossed seal on the attached document by the Societe de Verification de la Gravure Internationale of New York and Paris.

Please suggest what steps I may take to authenticate and value this piece of art.

Answer
It's not an original, it's limited edition. We use the term original for a one of a kind. There are limited edition original graphics that are hand colored, but your piece would have to be examined for authenticity.  You can email images to: collectdali@aol.com and I can
point you in the right direction. Dali created over 1800 various graphics, and thousands of original drawings and paintings, so each work has to be examined as there are knock offs on the market these days.

Dan

Dan Twyman