Fine Art/Print

Question
I have a old print that I think is called "Boy with Rabbit".  It came out out of a very old school house around 1920's in West Virginia.  The stamp and company name on the back is "Furst Line Second To None".  My family told me it's worth money but the local antique dealers don't know.

Answer
Vickie,
I do not follow the antique print market, but I would venture to say your print is not worth a lot, probably less than $100.  Furst Brothers is an old line manufacturer of frames, and may have sold the picture and frame together in the early part of the last century.  You can find an interesting history of Furst Brothers on their website, at http://furstbros.com/  If it is in any way ornate or sizable or both, the frame itself might have some value, and sending details and a picture of it to Furst Brothers might be a start for you.  

Best of luck,
Stu

Stuart Cartwright