Fine Art/Water Color

Lee Laney wrote at 2011-02-21 20:09:40
I also have a William F Younkin work that I bought in Berkeley CA years ago. It is a small screenprint, inscribed "To my friend Martha M Turner" and is #17 of 50. The title is Countryside. I did find his name in several years' exhibits at a University of Nebraska gallery in the early 30's. My print is very much in the style of Arthur Wesley Dow, who taught at Columbia.

Lee Laney

Chico CA

Matt Hansen wrote at 2014-10-08 14:05:56
Royce:

I would be interested in visiting with you about this piece.  I am presently working on some extensive research about the life and architectural/artistic career of William LeFevre Younkin.  But since I am not allowed to post my contact information here on this forum, you will need to do an internet search on my name and place of work in order to reach me.

Sincerely,

Matt Hansen

Office of the Capitol Commission

Nebraska State Capitol

Lincoln, Nebraska

Stuart Cartwright