Fine Art/A painting by Liugi Lucioni

I have a painting by this man i have seen painting just like it ,but mine is longer and narrower than the one i have seen. It has a c above his name in bottom right hand corner i would like to have more info on this painting if I could.There is no glass and has a olden wooden frame the pic is mounted into frame by staples.Paper backing is missing also. I could send u a picture of it if u like  . I would like to find out what it is worth

Contact Mark Reinfurt at the Equinox in Manchester, VT.  He'll help you.  Lucioni is a prominently known Italian-American painter who worked in Vermont, as well as New York.

Recently his better works have done very well at auction.  Gene Shannon of Shannon's auction house in Connecticut has realized some very impressive prices on Lucioni paintings.

If you wish, look up on the web, and send me shots of your paintings.

Best of luck,

Stuart Cartwright

American Fine Art Paintings.
Oils, Watercolors, Sketches. Nineteenth and early Twentieth Century. Hudson River School, Pennsylvania Academy, Cape Ann artists, Ash Can, Woodstock, Florida Indian River, American Impressionists, etc. I can provide some background about artists and perhaps a rough appraisal or guidance towards obtaining a value. I am acquainted with many of the best American art dealers and auction houses. Original works only, I do not follow the print market. I do NOT field questions about prints.

Important to know
I am not expert in European art. I encourage you to send questions on European artists to other experts on this service. NO PRINTS:I encourage you to seek help on prints elsewhere. Two sites come to mind: and

I have been collecting original American Fine Art for over 20 years. I have curated art shows, and I have served as a dealer, providing appraisals and guidance for the last 8 years.

Bachelor of Arts Master of Business Administration