Fine Art/picasso

Question
ok so i have a re-production of the " blue nude " on canvas it looks rather old
on the right side of the canvas in the white it says lambert studios in pencil , the
print seems to possibly be a silk screen perhaps ? i don't know much about this
just looking for some help, thanks again for you help.

Answer
Silk Screen? That would be a serigraph, but Picasso was better known for etchings, engravings, lithographs etc. He did work in a variety of mediums, but I am not accustom to hearing silk screen for his works? Could be a museum store reproduction? I'd have to see images, and know title and year the original was created, makes it much easier to access info, as I have access to about 30,000 Picasso titles.  Send info to: collectdali@aol.com

Dan

Dan Twyman